Bone broth is highly nutritious, protects our joints, can help reduce inflammation, heals the gut, is easy to digest, aids in better sleep, and can support weight loss. Drink up!
Top Reasons To Drink Bone Broth:
From Dr. Mercola (https://recipes.mercola.com/bone-broth-recipe.aspx)
- Helps heal and seal your gut, and promotes healthy digestion. The gelatin found in bone broth attracts and holds liquids, including digestive juices, thereby supporting proper digestion.
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation, courtesy of compounds extracted from the boiled down cartilage.
- Promotes strong, healthy bones. Bone broth contains high amounts of calcium, magnesium, and other nutrients that play an important role in healthy bone formation.
- Inhibits infection caused by cold and flu viruses, etc. A study published over a decade ago found that chicken soup indeed has medicinal qualities, significantly mitigating infection.
- Fights inflammation. Amino acids have anti-inflammatory effects. Some (Glycine) also have calming effects, which can help you sleep better.
- Promotes healthy hair and nail growth, thanks to the gelatin in the broth.